- 1 ⅜”(35mm) x 1 ⅝” (40 mm)
- The channel is 35mm wide and 4mm deep. Your material should be 4mm thick to give the lock a solid connection
- 1 big rectangle washer with 4 holes.
- 3 small screws
- The lock (a set consisting of the lock pies that is placed on the front side of the bag and the tongue piece that is placed on the flap.
How to install:
- Make sure the flap is thick and durable (add a piece of Pellon Peltex or Decovil Heavy or something similar).
- The bag flap slides into the channel of the tongue. Use the three screws and some glue (like Gutherman PH2 or E6000) for extra security.
- The lock body is attached to the main part of the bag with 4 prongs and a large rectangular washer with 4 holes.